Every employee is unique and at Pointsharp we welcome diversity and believe that this is a part of our success. Are you passionate about IT and would love to work in an entrepreneurial company? Do you have experience in a customer centric role? Are you passionate about IT? Then we look forward to your application! Now we want you to be a part of our journey to become a European leading software company within Identity and Access Management and security technologies.
Pointsharp is a European cybersecurity company founded in 2006. Pointsharp delivers software and services that help organizations secure data, identities, and access in a user-friendly way. Because easy-to-use security solutions lay the foundation for a modern digital workplace. Pointsharp — Security made easy.
Pointsharp is looking for an IT Specialist to join our team in Stockholm, Nacka.
As an IT Specialist your primary responsibility is assisting the IT department with all aspects of technology as it relates to office and regional priorities as we continuously strive to improve our IT systems and services, support the business, and strive to create and innovate with technology.
You will be working closely with our colleagues in Sweden and Germany. As an IT Specialist, you will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving technical problems that arise within the company's server environment, on-prem & cloud systems and networks. You will also be responsible for maintaining an inventory of hardware and software, ensuring that our systems are up-to-date, and providing technical support to employees on various IT-related issues. This is a full-time on-site role.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience in IT support, troubleshooting, and maintenance of computer systems
- Experience with Windows, Linux, and Mac operating systems, M365, and Active Directory
- Knowledge of networking protocols and firewalls, LAN/WAN and TCP/IP
- Experience with virtualization and cloud technologies such as Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud Platform
- Excellent problem-solving skills, communication skills, and customer service skills
- Able to work well independently as well as in a team environment.
- Good level and spoken and written English and Swedish.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills are vital in this role since IT specialists work directly with users and the IT team.
Responsibilities and duties
- Providing a high level of customer service through on-site technology support in both remote and office environments, over a variety of platforms (e.g. PC, Mac, iOS, Android, etc.)
- Assist in preparing, deploying, and configuring laptops for staff, including all required user profile configuration and data migration.
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment with outside vendors.
- Oversee and troubleshoot video conference and telecommunications systems.
- Work on projects in an operational capacity for both European and local initiatives.
- Troubleshoot and log any technical issues received via phone call or ticket in the IT Service Management tool and analyzing call data to proactively identify improvement opportunities.
We believe it should be fun and pleasant to go to work, it should be a place where you meet and hang out with your friends and colleagues. This means that we invest a lot in joint activities and good benefits.
Our Swedish office is located in newly built premises in Sickla, just a quick walk from Sickla Köpkvarter, with panoramic windows that provide a nice view of the rooftops and treetops in the area.
You are offered:
- To be part of an innovative, and internationally growing company that is characterized by entrepreneurship and technology.
- A varied and exciting everyday worklife where no day is the same.
- A company that values community and corporate culture and put the employees in focus