Two-Factor Authentication with One-Time Password
In addition to the Pointsharp Login App, Pointsharp support many methods of Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) with One-Time Password (OTP). All methods are included and provides the ability to find the right authentication method for specific user groups or scenario.
Two-Factor Authentication Methods
Following 2FA methods with OTP tokens are included and supported by Pointsharp with easy onboarding:
- Pointsharp Software Token
- SMS One Time Password (SMS OTP)
- Pointsharp Hardware Token
- Google Authenticator - Android | iOS
- Microsoft Authenticator - Android | iOS
- 3rd party OATH tokens
Easy User Onboarding
Pointsharp makes it easy to onboard a large volume of users with ease-of-use for both end-users and administrators. Several onboarding options are available that support self-service, automation or an administrator driven process.
- Self-service with Pointsharp User Portal
- Active Directory / LDAP Automation
- Administrator Approval