Secure login is more than Multi-Factor Authentication and 2-Factor Authentication. Secure login must be easy for the user, easy for the administrator and easy to integrate with all cloud and on-premise applications in a hybrid environment.
- Easy onboarding and user experience
- Custom branding
- Login with biometrics
Make it easy to go to the cloud by separating authentication from application, don’t mix. To protect your users digital identities you should own your authentication, separate it from your applications and you choose if you place it in the cloud or on-premises.
- Don’t expose your user’s login to public cloud.
- Consolidate to one authentication solution, avoid multiple vertical solutions.
- Authentication integrates with all your applications, don’t lock yourself in with one application vendor in cloud, one day you want to switch.
Insight and Control
With one centralized authentication solution you get one view how, when and to what application your users login, no matter if it’s a cloud or on-premises application.
- Full insight how all your users login.
- Easy insight if you are exposed for brute-force attacks.
- Ensure users lose access when they quit and not weeks after.