Easy Login with Multi-Factor Authentication
Pointsharp Login App makes it easy for the users to login securely with Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) to their applications in the cloud and on-premises.
- The user login to the application with userid and password.
- The user receives a push notification on the phone to confirm the login and to which application.
- The user confirms with an easy push and get access to the application.
No complex second step that require the user to enter a One-Time Password.
Branding & Support
Pointsharp Login App do more than MFA, it also help the user to connect with helpdesk and get support. The user can get access to frequent support tasks e.g. Password Reset when the user have forgotten the password. It is 100% customizable to get the look and feel of the users company and brand.
Login with Biometrics
Pointsharp Login App supports Biometric Authentication and allows the user to log in using fingerprints, IRIS and face recognition using the sensors on the device.
Easy login with Face ID, IRIS scanning or fingerprints.
Login with the Smartwatch
The user can also use a smartwatch to quickly confirm the login to the application on-premises or in the cloud.
Quick and easy login to Citrix Sharefile using the smartwatch.
Getting started with Pointsharp Login App is easy and done within a minute with Pointsharp User Portal.
- The user login in with an One-Time Password via SMS and receives a download link via SMS to install the Login App.
- The Login App is configured by taking a photo of a QR code in the User Portal.
The use is ready to login securely. It's easy no matter if it’s 100 or 10,000 users to onboard.
One-Time Password Fallback
The Pointsharp Login App is very smooth for the user, but sometimes it is required to fall back to classic 2-Factor Authentication (2FA) with One-Time Password (OTP). Pointsharp Login App supports multiple authenticator profiles where the user can enter both their business and private profiles.