Skype for Business with Pointsharp and MobileIron
Pointsharp for Skype for Business integrated with MobileIron provides an easy and secure way to connect users and devices to Microsoft Skype for Business. Full control over user authentication, trusted devices and infrastructure protection creates a solution that meet the highest Enterprise security requirements. Combined with ease-of-use for the user, this ensures business continuity with Microsoft Skype for Business.
Integration with MobileIron
Pointsharp’s integration with MobileIron ensures that users can only login and use Skype for Business from by MobileIron approved and managed devices. If a user tries to login from an unmanaged device Pointsharp will block the user login and prevent the user from using the service on that device.
Pointsharp protect Skype for Business by taking full control of which users and devices that are allowed to login to Skype for Business. The integration with MobileIron ensures that one of the conditions are that only devices that are trusted and managed by MobileIron can be used to login and run Skype for Business.
This is enforced in three simple steps:
- MobileIron retrieves a Pointsharp App with an unique customer key.
- MobileIron deploy the Pointsharp App to the devices that should be allowed to run Skype for Business.
- With the unique key deployed by MobileIron, the user can now securely login to Skype for Business from that device.
Highlighted Security Features include:
- User Lock-out Protection
- Brute-force Protection
- Denial-of-Service Protection
- Exchange Web Services (EWS) protection
- Multi-factor Authentication
- Access Control
Read more about Security for Skype for Business.
Visit MobileIron for more information.