Secure Microsoft Technologies with Pointsharp MFA
Principle of Separation, why you Should Secure Microsoft Technologies with Pointsharp MFA
Microsoft's footprint in Enterprise IT is enormous. With all of the cloud applications in Office 365 like Dynamics and Teams, Azure infrastructure, on premise applications like Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business, and networking and access technologies like RD Gateway and VPN, it creates a lot of access points for users to log in. This also creates a lot of opportunities for cyber criminals to gain access through credential theft. According to the 2017 Verizon Data Breach Investigations Report, over 80% of the hacking incidents involved credential theft.
In order to muster an effective defense, you will need a comprehensive plan to protect your credentials and an authentication solution that provides 2-factor or multi-factor authentication to all of these technologies, in the cloud, on premise, or on mobile devices.
- Creating an effective strategy for securing logins across your Microsoft technologies using Pointsharp Multi-factor Authentication
- Securing Microsoft applications in the cloud; O365, Dynamics, Teams and Azure
- Securing Microsoft applications on premise; Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business
- Securing Microsoft access technologies; VPN, RDP
- Helping Drive User adoption through easy login strategies; push, self-service, engagement and training, trusted devices
No webinar occassions planned for now.