Are you curious about the opportunities as a Digital Marketer? We might have the perfect fit for you. Pointsharp continues to grow and we are now looking for you who want to further develop the marketing strategy in a prominent B2B company. Do you have experience in a marketing role or are you a content creator and are motivated by being a part of a development journey where you can shape your own role? Is the next step in your career to work both operationally with digital marketing? Then we look forward to your application!
Pointsharp is a Swedish IT security company founded in 2006 with the goal that security must be simple and must never stand in the way of the user. The company is still managed under the same guiding light and today they secure data, digital identities, and access to around 3,000 customers worldwide from their offices in Sweden, Germany, the Netherlands, and Finland. Right now, Pointsharp is on a big growth journey and their approximately 50 employees at the head office in Stockholm are no longer enough for their expansion in Europe. That's why we're looking for you!
According to Pointsharp, it should be fun and pleasant to go to work, which means that they invest a lot in joint activities and good benefits. Pointsharp is located in newly built premises in Sickla, with panoramic windows that provide a nice view of the rooftops and treetops in the area.
You are offered
- To be part of an innovative and internationally growing company that is characterized by entrepreneurship and technology focus
- A varied and exciting everyday life where employees are in focus
- A company that values and cherishes community and corporate culture
- Short decision paths and great opportunities to develop within your role
Working as a Digital Marketer
We are now looking for our new Digital Marketer for the head office in Sickla, Stockholm. In the role, you get the opportunity to be involved in developing and influencing the digital marketing strategy for the company. You are involved in the operational marketing work and with your knowledge, you contribute to marketing Pointsharp globally. You are responsible for creating content for digital marketing campaigns and activities. You are also responsible for the development of the company's web and other digital channels, such as social media and e-mail. Digital marketing is strategic for Pointsharp and you will play a key role in the area's growth. The position is suitable for you who want to work in a workplace where a lot happens, you will be able to develop your knowledge and get to work with a lot of freedom under responsibility.
Some tasks in this role are
- Write text in English for, among other things, website, email, and social media
- Create simpler images and graphic material for digital channels and web pages
- Publish digital marketing campaigns and activities on social media
- Create and send newsletters
- Develop the content on our website based on customer needs, conversion optimization, SEO, and SEM support
- In collaboration with the rest of the marketing department, develop the digital channels and come up with new ideas on how we can take the next step in digital marketing
As a person we believe that you
- have three years of experience in digital marketing or digital content creation
- very good communication skills in English
- have experience in image and graphic production in the Adobe suite
- You with basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
It is an advantage if you have
- Previous experience and knowledge of video production
- Experience with DRUPAL cms
In addition to your previous background, we will also attach great importance to your personal qualities. As a person, you are creative, independent, and driven by realizing ideas by going from strategy to action and looking for new smart ways to improve the result. We see that you are a fearless communicator with the ability to create good relationships, and to come up with ideas and get things done is a matter of choice for you. Furthermore, you are driven by being part of a workplace with a varied environment where you can be involved in shaping the marketing department.
Above all, we will look at the following personal characteristics
- Takes initiative
The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and PointSharp's wishes are that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work. We review the selection on an ongoing basis and the ad can be closed before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase.