Are you looking for an exciting challenge in a security solutions Company? Do you have previous experience working as a Financial Controller and want to take the next step in your career? Pointsharp is a growing Swedish IT company that develops leading software solutions within the IT security area. Pointsharp is now looking for their new Financial Controller - do you enjoy working in a flexible environment with the opportunity to influence and grow with the company? Then this is the role for you!
Pointsharp is a Swedish IT security company founded in 2006 with the goal that security must be simple and must never stand in the way of the user. The company is still managed under the same guiding light and today they secure data, digital identities, and access to around 3,000 customers worldwide from their offices in Sweden, Germany, the Netherlands, and Finland. Right now, Pointsharp is on a big growth journey and their approximately 50 employees at the head office in Stockholm are no longer enough for their expansion in Europe. That's why we're looking for you!
According to Pointsharp, it should be fun and pleasant to go to work, which means that they invest a lot in joint activities and good benefits. Pointsharp is located in newly built premises in Sickla with panoramic windows that provide a nice view of the rooftops and treetops in the area.
You are offered
- To be a part of an innovative and internationally growing company that is characterized by entrepreneurship and technology focus
- A varied and exciting everyday life where employees are in focus
- A company that values and cherishes community and corporate culture
- Short decision paths where you are reporting directly to the CFO and great opportunities to develop within your role
Working as a Financial Controller
You will be offered a key role in a team of 5 ambitious individuals at a company that is experiencing an exciting merging and growth phase. They are searching for a qualified and ambitious Financial Controller to be responsible for the accounting operations of the company. They have a open, warm but professional culture with respect and a lot of teamwork. In this role, you will also have the chance to influence your own development.
Some tasks in this role are
- Prepare financial reporting
- Analyzing financial data and KPIs
- Monitoring internal controls
- Participating in budgeting processes
- Managing financial transactions
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations
- Developing plans for financial growth
- Evaluating and managing risk
- Coordinating and assisting in financial department projects.
To succeed in this role we believe that you have
- You with minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience, preferably from public accounting, consulting, or a similar role
- You who have a Bachelor´s degree in accounting or finance
- You that are proficient in Microsoft Excel
- You who speak and write fluently in Swedish and English, as both languages are used in the daily work
It is meritorious if you
- have knowledge about Power BI and Microsoft Business Central
In addition to your previous background, we will also attach great importance to your personal qualities. To be successful in this role you as a person have the ability to manage individual workstreams, and know how to effectively communicate key topics and issues to CFO and other stakeholders. You have sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals. You have strong analytical skills and are compliance-oriented. If we really want a dream candidate, you are someone who is passionate about finance with a mix between a financial controller and business controller, but here we believe that you can contribute with your input, so feel free to tell us in your personal letter how you can contribute to Pointsharp's continued journey!
Above all, we will look at the following personal characteristics
- Take initiative
The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and PointSharp's wishes are that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work. We review the selection on an ongoing basis and the ad can be closed before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase.