Are you a driven, social and structured person who always looking for new ways to develop the business? Then we might be the perfect fit for you. Pointsharp continues to grow and we are now looking for you who want to further develop the partner strategy in a prominent B2B company. Do you have outstanding sales experience, a passion for partner management and innovative business solutions? Then we look forward to your application!
We are a Swedish IT security company founded in 2006 with the goal that security must be simple and must never stand in the way of the user. The company is still managed under the same guiding light and today we secure data, digital identities, and access to around 3,200 customers world wide from our offices in Sweden, Germany, the Netherlands, and Finland. Right now, Pointsharp is on a rapid growth journey and our approximately 50 employees at the head office in Stockholm are no longer enough for the expansion in Europe. That's why we're looking for you!!
According to us, it should be fun and pleasant to go to work, which means that we invest a lot in joint activities and attractive benefits. We are located in newly built premises in Sickla, with panoramic windows that provide a nice view of the rooftops and treetops in the area.
You are offered
- To be part of an innovative and internationally growing company that is characterized by entrepreneurship and technology focus
- A varied and exciting everyday life where employees are in focus
- A company that values and cherishes community and corporate culture
- Short decision paths and great opportunities to develop within your role
Working as a Partner Manager
We are now looking for our new Partner Manager for the head office in Sickla, Stockholm. In the role as Partner Manager you will focus on building and supporting the growth of the partner network and ecosystem. This role requires a wide range of responsibilities touching on sales, operations, strategy and business development. The Partner Manager will be working cross-functionally with an array of duties that will include both day-to-day operational activities as well as comprehensive high-level strategy work. The partner manager will be the primary point of contact for our partners, and on a regular basis assist them with sales, training, on-boarding and pricing negotiations. You will be the one who ensures that they are knowledgeable about Pointsharp’s solutions and products. This position requires a motivated and very driven individual capable of identifying opportunities and set the strategy for growing and optimize the partners both in Sweden and internationally.
Some tasks in this role are
- Explore, develop, and expand the partner network and presence
- Analyze partner types and formulate a strategy on which partners to focus on
- Be responsible for onboarding and of partners representative
- Drive partner self-sufficiency
- Setup partner relationship management platform
- Monitor and work to improve partner and customer satisfaction
As a person we believe that you
- Have experience of 3-5 years of partner program building and operations experience in Software and SaaS company
- Have excellent interpersonal and project management skills
- Have the ability to juggle multiple projects and work cross-functionally
- Possesses great communication skills in both swedish and english
- Are great in relationship building
- Are results-oriented and driven
- Have the ability to present technology in both a detailed and high-level perspective
It is an advantage if you have
- Previous work experience within the ecosystems of Salesforce, Microsoft, Google, AWS or similar strongly preferred
- Experience of working with various partner types across multiple regions
In addition to your previous background, we will also pay attention to and value your personal qualities. As a person, you are creative, accurate, independent, and driven by realizing ideas by going from strategy to action and looking for new smart ways to improve the result. We see that you are an effective communicator with the ability to create good relationships, and to negotiation your way to the best agreements. Furthermore, you are driven by being part of a workplace with a varied environment where you can be involved in building the strategy for partner management.
Above all, we will look at the following personal characteristics