Are you an outgoing sales person that is always looking for new strategies to find the most interesting customer? We might be the perfect fit for you. Pointsharp continues to grow and we are now looking for you who want to further develop the sales strategy in a prominent B2B company. Do you have have outstanding sales experience, a passion for customer service and innovative business solutions? We value you who are passionate about growing our existing accounts and always looking for new ways to growing the business. Then we look forward to your application!
We are a Swedish IT security company founded in 2006 with the goal that security must be simple and must never stand in the way of the user. The company is still managed under the same guiding light and today we secure data, digital identities, and access to around 3,000 customers world wide from our offices in Sweden, Germany, the Netherlands, and Finland. Right now, Pointsharp is on a rapid growth journey and our approximately 50 employees at the head office in Stockholm are no longer enough for the expansion in Europe. That's why we're looking for you!!
According to us, it should be fun and pleasant to go to work, which means that we invest a lot in joint activities and attractive benefits. We are located in newly built premises in Sickla, with panoramic windows that provide a nice view of the rooftops and treetops in the area.
You are offered
- To be part of an innovative and internationally growing company that is characterized by entrepreneurship and technology focus
- A varied and exciting everyday life where employees are in focus
- A company that values and cherishes community and corporate culture
- Short decision paths and great opportunities to develop within your role
Working as a Account Manager
We are now looking for our new Account Manager based at the head office in Sickla, Stockholm. In the role, you get the opportunity to be involved in developing and influencing the sales execution for the company. This involves developing relationships with executive and technical contacts across the customers organisation. You will be responsible for challenging customers' current way of working, demonstrating how Pointsharp can help the customer to get the most valeue of our products. The position is suitable for you who want to work in a workplace where a lot happens and requires a motivated and very driven individual capable of identifying opportunities and create new customers and contacts both in Sweden and internationally.
Some tasks in this role are
- Prospecting and identify new customers
- Develop existing accounts both in Sweden and on a global level
- Renewal of existing subscriptions
- In collaboration with the rest of the sales department contribute to develop sales strategies and plan
- Work together with partners to accelerate our sales capacity
As a person we believe that you
- Have experience from software sales
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Possesses great communication skills in both swedish and english
- Are great in relationship building
- Are results-oriented and driven
It is an advantage if you have
- Experience of Suite CRM
- Experience of large customer responsibility
- Experience from international organizations
In addition to your previous background, we will also attach great importance to your personal qualities. As a person, you are creative, accurate, independent, and driven by realizing ideas by going from strategy to action and looking for new smart ways to improve the result. We see that you are a effective communicator with the ability to create good relationships, and to negotiation your way to the best deals. Furthermore, you are driven by being part of a workplace with a varied environment where you can be involved in shaping the sales department.
Above all, we will look at the following personal characteristics
We review the selection on an ongoing basis and the ad can be closed before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase. Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to us.