Are you passionate about sales and the tools and services contributing to a successful sales organization? Do you have experience setting up and administrating CRMs? Do you want to use your expertise to build a world class sales support function adding great value to a fast growing business ? Then we look forward to your application!
We are a Swedish IT security company founded in 2006 with the goal that security must be simple and must never stand in the way of the user. The company is still managed under the same guiding light and today we secure data, digital identities, and access to around 3,200 customers world wide from our offices in Sweden, Germany, the Netherlands, and Finland. Right now, Pointsharp is on a rapid growth journey. That's why we're looking for you!
According to us, it should be fun and pleasant to go to work, which means that we invest a lot in joint activities and attractive benefits. At Pointsharp we strive for diversity and inclusion and have DEI (diversity, equity and inclusion) as an important pillar in our company culture.
We are located in newly built premises in Sickla, with panoramic windows that provide a nice view of the rooftops and treetops in the area.
You are offered
- To be part of an innovative, and internationally growing company that is characterized by entrepreneurship and technology.
- A varied and exciting everyday worklife where no day is the same.
- A company that values community and corporate culture and put the employees in focus.
- Short decision paths and great opportunities to develop within your role and the company.
About the position
As the Head of Sales Operations, you will play a vital role in optimizing and streamlining the sales processes and operations within the organization. Your primary responsibility will be to lead a team responsible for sales administration and CRM administration.
You will collaborate with various stakeholders to drive efficiency, improve sales performance, and ensure the achievement of sales targets. You will also be responsible for implementing effective strategies, systems, and tools to support the sales team and enhance overall sales operations.
Responsibilities and duties
- Implement sales technology tools, including CRM systems, sales automation tools, and analytics platforms, to enhance sales effectiveness
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of sales data and utilize it to generate meaningful insights for sales planning, forecasting, and decision-making
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the sales administration and CRM administration teams, ensuring timely and accurate execution of tasks
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to define and implement effective sales processes, methodologies, and best practices
- Stay updated with the latest sales technology trends and leverage them to drive continuous improvement in sales operations
- Train, and mentor a high-performing sales operations team responsible for sales administration tasks and CRM administration
We are looking for someone who has
- Proven experience in sales operations, sales administration, or a related role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to derive insights from sales data and translate them into actionable strategies
- Experience from managing teams and strong leadership skills
- Track record of identifying potential improvements in tools and processes and bringing tangible results to a sales organization
- Proficiency in using CRM systems and sales technology tools
- Service minded personality
- Fluency in English required
We also believe you are
- A dynamic, enthusiastic and passionate leader that isn’t afraid of doing hands-on work.
- You are also someone who focuses on finding solutions rather than problems and who strives in making other people more successful
- You like taking the initiatives and identifying areas of improvements that bring extra value to your organization or its customers.
- Above all, we are looking for someone who is cooperative, result-oriented and who leads by the example.
Is this you? Does this sound like you? Then don’t wait to apply.
We review the selection on an ongoing basis and the ad can be closed before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase.
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to: Olivier.Sicco@pointsharp.com