- ‘Pointsharp’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means Pointsharp AB with which you are interacting, a legal company located in Stockholm, Sweden with organization number 55669106-3301.
- ‘you’ and ‘your’ means you, the person engaging with us, registering for information or visiting our web site.
How you can contact us
Address: Pointsharp AB, Uddvägen 7, 131 54 Nacka, Sweden.
Information we may collect about you
We may collect any information you provide to us when you complete registration forms, or provide us with your details over the phone, register to attend one of our events (whether as a delegate, exhibitor speaker or attendee) or subscribe to our mailing list. This information might include your name, address, email address, phone number and other information relevant to the event or service that you’re registering for.
We may collect any information contained in any correspondence between you and us via contact forms on websites, and emails or telephone calls.
We may collect information about you from third parties that we work closely with for the purposes of delivering to you the services that you request from us. For example, we may engage third parties to assist us with marketing; these entities will collect information directly from you on our behalf. We may engage third parties to operate event websites on our behalf; these entities will collect information directly from you about your visits to the website on our behalf. We may also receive information about you from third parties where you have consented to such third party sharing your information with us.
Who we might share your data with
In certain circumstances we may share your personal information with:
- Any other third party that you consent to our sharing your information with for marketing purposes, where such consent will be sought prior to our sharing of this data.
- Any other third parties where necessary to enable us to enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees or where such disclosure may be permitted or required by law.
How we protect your information
Pointsharp is all about security, we take the security of the personal information we have about you very seriously. We use appropriate administrative, organizational, technical and physical safeguards that are designed to protect the personal information we collect and process about you. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security to ensure that your data is safe, secure, and only available to you and to those with authorized access.
How long we keep your personal information
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it. If this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Questions about your personal information
If you have any questions, concerns or request you can contact us to:
- to request a copy of the personal data that we keep about you, by making a request in writing.
- if you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, to have that data corrected.
- to ask us to stop processing your data, or withdraw consent where we are relying on consent as the legal basis for any processing of your data.
- to request that we delete your personal data.